Students can substitute CU(s) in place of a repeat CU(s) under the “Withdrawn-Failing” category.  In such cases, students have to obtain written permission from the Dean/Arts and the Head of the Department concerned to select a new CU(s) in place of a failed unit(s). It should be noted,  however, that this new CU(s) will be considered a repeat attempt and assigned a maximum grade of C- (GP 2.0).