The Certificate Course in Human Resource Management and Business Management
Career Guidance Unit of Faculty of Arts offers a Certificate Course in Human Resource Management & Business Management for 3rd & 4th year students of the University of Colombo
Upon the completion of this course, the learning partners would be able to:
- Understand and realize the localization of the basic concepts of sourcing, developing, rewarding, and retaining talent in organizations while managing the operations.
- Recognize and discuss trends and the modernization of the application of strategies to address key issues of managing a business.
- Develop and adopt realistic conceptual realities to develop business uniqueness.
- Enable the highest level of employability for the participant in modern industrial context
- Introduction to business
- Management in practice
- Talent acquisition development and management in practice (HRM)
- Functions and operations of HRM
- HR information system applications
- HRM in Operation
- Skills for HR professionals
3rd & 4th year students of Faculty of Arts
150 students will be selected through a selection test
- Course is free of charge for the Faculty of Arts students
For more details contact Career Guidance Unit
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele – +94(11) 2505 728